Eastern Kentucky University
Developmental Writing Coordinator. Eastern Kentucky University. Fall 2015–present.
- Chair meetings of Developmental Reading and Writing instructors
- Conduct teaching observations
- Represent the Developmental Reading and Writing Program at College and University-level committee meetings
- Alongside the Developmental Reading Coordinator, lead Professional Development sessions
- Guide curriculum revisions for the Developmental Reading and Writing program
Coordinator, BUS102: Writing for Business Decision-Making, Howe Writing Initiative. Farmer School of Business, Miami University. Fall 2012–Spring 2013.
- Directed 60 sections (900+ students) of BUS102, a required course in the core BUS curriculum
- Developed and organized curricular materials for BUS102 instructors
- Lead new instructor orientation and monthly staff meetings
- Conducted program assessment of BUS102 with the Associate Dean
- BUS102 online: Proposed and secured funding to pilot three online sections of BUS102; designed recruiting materials; assisted instructors with designing curriculum